donderdag 5 mei 2011

Megan update!

I found this information on a YAHOO waiting children group:
"She is neither walking nor sitting on her own yet. That being said, she also hasn't had any therapy. With therapy she could be walking within a year. She has the drive and will to walk and run. She pulls up on everything that she can. She moves her legs whenever someone holds her up. She just needs someone to believe in her and get her the therapy she needs."

This girl needs a loving family soon!!!!
I've asked someone that traveled to Starfish recently if she has any recent information, but she's just returned home with her precious daughter from China, so I can imagine she's very busy. I will let you all know as soon as I hear something from her!

This is Megan in 2009


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten