zondag 5 december 2010

The landlord is kicking them out!!!!!!

The fosterhome has been renting three apartments in Xian. They are VERY busy trying to get their new housing ready to move in....but there's bad news!
Amanda the Lange, founder and director and fostermom of Starfish fosterhome is on Facebook. And this week she posted these messages!

First I read this:
"So the big upheaval this week: The one landlord kicked us out of the apartment before I was ready to move, since the house is not ready. We had to divide the babies between the other two apartments and then we put all the furniture in the volunteer apartment which is looking like a bomb hit it. This was done with lots of help on November 30th."

And this morning this:
"For the second time in 6 days we are getting kicked out of our apartment. We have no where to go. I cannot put 45 kids in one three bedroom apartment. The house is not ready to move into. Two babies are leaving the hospital and need to get back to Xian. Challenging to my trouble shooting skills. You cannot EVER say that I lead a boring life!"

I'm just lost for words............... how can they do this?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten